Our Clinic Makes Multidisciplinary Care Possible
Because our clinic is multidisciplinary, for initial evaluation you have the option of choosing one of the following types of evaluations. This page will help you plan your care at the clinic based on your budget.
Consultation includes a one-on-one visit with any one specialty
Personalized custom team evaluation is by more than one specialty. This also includes a complimentary visit with our health coach.
Total Holistic Care
A comprehensive treatment plan that includes a comprehensive team evaluation and scheduled time for a clinic team conference to coordinate your care. This option is not appropriate for everyone and will be decided on a case-by-case basis. It can cost anywhere from $2500 upwards depending on the complexity of the case.
*Please note that all fees are for evaluation only. The cost of lab tests and treatment are not included. We encourage you to inquire before your appointment to prevent any misunderstandings.
Other Service Fees:
- Ketamine sessions $799 each session.
- FAA Evaluations $1,500
- FAA Evaluations $400 per hour for complex cases
- Genomic evaluation $420 for functional medicine evaluation of genetic data
- qEEG evaluation $450 for predicting the response of medications for medication selection
- Basic labs are usually sent to CPL. Insurance will cover this most of the time. It is your responsibility to check with your insurance provider before doing the labs.
- Specialty lab fees can range from $400 — $3,000 depending on the number of labs performed.
- Alpha-Stim trial rental is $150 for 30 days.
- Alpha-Stim purchase is $800 per unit.
- Forensic evaluation $500 per hour