Our Clinic Makes Multidisciplinary Care Possible
Because our clinic is multidisciplinary, for initial evaluation you have the option of choosing one of the following types of evaluations. This page will help you plan your care at the clinic based on your budget.
If you choose Vital Care, you have the option to initially consult with a single practitioner. In your treatment journey at our clinic you can always consult any practitioner at any time. If not done from the very start, however, the full evaluation fee of a practitioner will be applicable. Please find below the initial evaluation fee for each of the practitioners.
If you choose Blended Care, you can decide on the best scheduling option for an initial evaluation with two or more practitioners at a discounted rate. This option allows the practitioners who will be involved in your care to coordinate with one another right from the start. Some practitioners also offer a combined evaluation option to assist you when you are short on time. If chosen from the start, there is a discount of 10% for the initial evaluation.
Total Holistic Care
A personalized treatment team will be assembled and the fee can range from $2,500-$4,000, depending on the complexity of the case. This option is not appropriate for everyone and will be decided on a case-by-case basis.
Other Service Fees:
- FAA Evaluations $1,500
- FAA Evaluations $400 per hour for complex cases
- Genomic evaluation $420 for functional medicine evaluation of genetic data
- qEEG evaluation $450 for predicting response of medications for medication selection
- Basic labs are usually sent to CPL. Insurance will cover this most of the time. It is your responsibility to check with your insurance provider before doing the labs.
- Specialty lab fees can range from $400 — $3,000 depending on the number of labs performed.
- Alpha-Stim trial rental is $150 for 30 days.
- Alpha-Stim purchase is $800 per unit.
- Forensic evaluation $500 per hour